POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Quick ... does the banner under #6 ring any bells? Server Time
28 Sep 2024 21:23:25 EDT (-0400)
  Quick ... does the banner under #6 ring any bells? (Message 21 to 30 of 182)
From: Mike Raiford
Subject: Re: Quick ... does the banner under #6 ring any bells?
Date: 6 Oct 2009 12:55:08
Message: <4acb766c$1@news.povray.org>
On 10/6/2009 3:23 AM, Invisible wrote:

>> As Warp, andrel and Mueen said, it is a famous render and Mike gave a
>> kind of a hint in his initial post :-)
>
> Well, if it was a render of an office with orange walls or something, I
> could understand. But how somebody could recognise a completely ordinary
> office as just happening to be like another completely ordinary office
> they've seen somewhere else before... that's pretty incredible.

There were some tells in the image that I recognized right off.
Particularly, the plant on the desk.

--
~Mike

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 6 Oct 2009 13:58:56
Message: <4acb8560@news.povray.org>
>> Well, if it was a render of an office with orange walls or something, I
>> could understand. But how somebody could recognise a completely ordinary
>> office as just happening to be like another completely ordinary office
>> they've seen somewhere else before... that's pretty incredible.
>
> There were some tells in the image that I recognized right off.
> Particularly, the plant on the desk.

See, now I hadn't even *noticed* the image contained a plant until
now... I noticed the water and the desks and stuff, but not the plant.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/