POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Research Server Time
28 Sep 2024 17:27:20 EDT (-0400)
  Research (Message 1 to 10 of 43)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Research
Date: 1 Oct 2009 08:10:37
Message: <4ac49c3d$1@news.povray.org>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Flute_player.jpg

Damn, she's cute...

[And this *so* isn't what I was researching in the first place!]

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Eero Ahonen
Subject: Re: Research
Date: 1 Oct 2009 12:40:20
Message: <4ac4db74$1@news.povray.org>
Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Flute_player.jpg
>
> Damn, she's cute...
>
> [And this *so* isn't what I was researching in the first place!]

The waitress that served my smoked medium kangaroo was cute, too. And
that kangaroo was incredibly good. Me likes.

-Aero

Post a reply to this message

> The waitress that served my smoked medium kangaroo was cute, too. And
> that kangaroo was incredibly good. Me likes.

Congratulations. You have managed to reply to my random post with
something *even more random*.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/