POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Research : Re: Research Server Time
28 Sep 2024 15:16:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Research
From: Mike Raiford
Date: 1 Oct 2009 14:32:25
Message: <4ac4f5b9@news.povray.org>
On 10/1/2009 12:49 PM, Orchid XP v8 wrote:
> Eero Ahonen wrote:
>
>> The waitress that served my smoked medium kangaroo was cute, too. And
>> that kangaroo was incredibly good. Me likes.
>
> Congratulations. You have managed to reply to my random post with
> something *even more random*.

I think he's saying that she resembles the waitress that was serving him
kangaroo meat (seriously? Kangaroo?) and mentioned that Kangaroo was
rather tasty.

I'm guessing Eero has recently visited Australia where kangaroo's are
considered an agricultural pest. (As opposed to the rest of the world
that considers them a fascinating novelty, not something to dine on or
eradicate)

Of course, I don't see any mention anywhere of people serving cane toad
legs...

--
~Mike