POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Be very afraid... Server Time
28 Sep 2024 17:28:42 EDT (-0400)
  Be very afraid... (Message 1 to 10 of 65)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Be very afraid...
Date: 20 Sep 2009 16:21:27
Message: <4ab68ec7$1@news.povray.org>
http://boards.polycount.net/showthread.php?t=65805

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Warp
Subject: Re: Be very afraid...
Date: 20 Sep 2009 16:50:13
Message: <4ab69585@news.povray.org>
> http://boards.polycount.net/showthread.php?t=65805

  It's a pitty that you need a top-of-the-line gaming computer monster which
costs an arm and a leg if you want to play the game at full quality.

  I bought the game, and my 3.4GHz P4 with a Radeon HD 3850 can only run it
acceptably at medium (or perhaps slightly above that if you don't mind having
about 10FPS refresh rate at points) settings. Still looks quite good (better
than eg. HL2), but not that good.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message