POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Healthcare Server Time
29 Sep 2024 01:21:18 EDT (-0400)
  Healthcare (Message 11 to 20 of 150)
From: Shay
Subject: Re: Healthcare
Date: 27 Aug 2009 09:22:37
Message: <4a96889d$1@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:
> On Wed, 26 Aug 2009 16:03:19 -0500, Shay <n@n.n> wrote:
>
>>  -Shay
>

> Hi Shay,
> Andrel and I were wondering if you were still working offshore. Are you?

Not working offshore, but still roughnecking. This will be my last job.
I do not accept promotions (a non-issue at the moment due to the state
of the industry :)) and have no desire to ever again lease my intellect
to an employer or customer.

My wife and I do have a tiny hobby/business, the facetious goal of which
is to make back the $140 a month pay-cut I recently received. More than
that would involve disengaging from intense, but non-$$ personal
endeavors -- I'll report on one of these in November.

Beyond that, I do have the intention of one day owning a coffee shop or
small restaurant, though I won't do this until I can pay cash for the
business. I save aggressively, so this isn't as outlandish as it sounds.

  -Shay

Post a reply to this message