POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Healthcare : Re: Healthcare Server Time
29 Sep 2024 03:12:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Healthcare
From: Darren New
Date: 27 Aug 2009 14:32:07
Message: <4a96d127$1@news.povray.org>
Shay wrote:
> My being forced to pay for your healthcare isn't competition or the free
> market, it's the tyranny of the majority

So you're OK with the public option being optional? So you're not forced?

What if it's like the USPS, a private regulated non-profit corp?  I had a
car insurance company that ran like that, and I got a check back every year
for the premiums they'd collected and hadn't needed to pay out.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
   Understanding the structure of the universe