POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Processing power is not always what sells, it seems Server Time
29 Sep 2024 13:27:47 EDT (-0400)
  Processing power is not always what sells, it seems (Message 41 to 50 of 85)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: Processing power is not always what sells, it seems
Date: 10 Jul 2009 17:29:42
Message: <4a57b2c6$1@news.povray.org>
Patrick Elliott wrote:
> The code needed to "react to" design mode flags in a window or other
> object is well documented. The means by which to "turn on" design mode
> for a window...

I don't understand what you mean. The code to implement visual studio isn't
documented? No, of course not.

What is it you think isn't documented? I think you think things work
differently than they do. There's no "design mode" for a window. The VS IDE
is using the design-mode properties to draw the widgets into the window.

It's like complaining that Firefox renders standard HTML, but doesn't
document the HTML you need to edit a web page.

--
   Darren New, San Diego CA, USA (PST)
    back to version 1.0."