POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Processing power is not always what sells, it seems Server Time
29 Sep 2024 19:19:52 EDT (-0400)
  Processing power is not always what sells, it seems (Message 16 to 25 of 85)
From: Chambers
Subject: Re: Processing power is not always what sells, it seems
Date: 10 Jul 2009 03:43:15
Message: <4a56f113$1@news.povray.org>
Patrick Elliott wrote:
> So, they can do limited function, single task stuff well.. like DOS. lol

No, they can do something well if the requirements are strict enough.

MS makes their software good enough for the people who have to use it.
That's one of the reasons the perception of Visual Studio is so much
better than the perception of Windows in general... developers have
higher standards than the average user, so MS makes a better product for
them.

--
Chambers

Post a reply to this message