POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Random stuff Server Time
29 Sep 2024 15:28:12 EDT (-0400)
  Random stuff (Message 28 to 37 of 37)
From: Invisible
Subject: Re: Insanity
Date: 1 May 2009 08:05:13
Message: <49fae579@news.povray.org>
Invisible wrote:

Insanity? What's the first sign of madness??

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Subject: Re: Insanity [~400 KB]
Date: 1 May 2009 08:06:32
Message: <49fae5c8@news.povray.org>
Weee... I think I might have to Zazzle some of these when I got the
program working smoothly. ;-)

I could stare at this for quite some time. (Especially if it was at a
decent resolution.) But nothing compares to seeing it move! ;-)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'frame0062.jpg' (389 KB)

Preview of image 'frame0062.jpg'