POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Random stuff : Re: Insanity [~400 KB] Server Time
29 Sep 2024 17:16:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Insanity [~400 KB]
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 4 May 2009 16:23:18
Message: <49ff4eb6$1@news.povray.org>
OK, now this is just *weird*... I just reimplemented the same program at
home, and it now produces the same images. However, it runs very, very
much slower than at work. And yet, the PC at work is an AMD AthlonXP
1700+, while the PC here is an AMD Athlon64 X2 4200+.

In other words, somehow I've made a mistake somewhere that makes the
program slower than it should be. But it produces the right answers, so
finding the program is going to be... uh... "interesting". o_O

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/