POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Excuseme... Have you met Dr. Rhawn Joseph, Ph.D ? Server Time
29 Sep 2024 21:26:53 EDT (-0400)
  Excuseme... Have you met Dr. Rhawn Joseph, Ph.D ? (Message 11 to 20 of 45)
From: andrel
Subject: Re: Excuseme... Have you met Dr. Rhawn Joseph, Ph.D ?
Date: 4 Mar 2009 17:09:49
Message: <49AEFC2C.3090401@hotmail.com>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByUod2VmBQY&eurl=http://brainmind.com/OriginsofLife.html

> good enough?

Nope. The guy does not know his basic facts and merely uses a strawman
approach to show off his 'superior intelligence'.

Post a reply to this message

From: Saul Luizaga
Date: 4 Mar 2009 18:11:23
Message: <49af0a9b@news.povray.org>
andrel wrote:
> On 4-3-2009 17:13, Saul Luizaga wrote:
>> Warp wrote:

>>>   Some kind of proof or even evidence would be nice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByUod2VmBQY&eurl=http://brainmind.com/OriginsofLife.html

>> good enough?
>
> Nope. The guy does not know his basic facts and merely uses a strawman
> approach to show off his 'superior intelligence'.

Then: http://brainmind.com/Mars.html

You're just criticizing here, not making much sense justifying your
point of view, this guy makes *A LOT* more sense than you.

Post a reply to this message