POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Excuseme... Have you met Dr. Rhawn Joseph, Ph.D ? : Re: Excuseme... Have you met Dr. Rhawn Joseph, Ph.D ? Server Time
29 Sep 2024 23:28:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Excuseme... Have you met Dr. Rhawn Joseph, Ph.D ?
From: Saul Luizaga
Date: 6 Mar 2009 04:19:40
Message: <49b0eaac@news.povray.org>
Maybe, maybe not, I have seen his videos more than once the next day and
even I picked things I had overheard him assuming too much and giving
himself righteousness without much justification he does justify very
well things on other occasions, and since much if not all the posters
here haven't seen a complete video and/or are not willing to challenge
the conventionalism of general believes I'd say you don't have an mind
openness big enough to understand what his POV is and what he is saying
actually.

  He says in one of his videos that the majority of the scientist
community would ridicule him and others that dare to think different
from the big bang followers.

I had the same doubt than you Warp saying how life can resist the
inferno of a life forming planet conditions but he has proved that in
the previous video and if that wasn't enough here is other proof:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16zeA-c-3vw&eurl=http://brainmind.com/Astrobiology1.html

Note that he mentions that evidence has been collected already by other
scientist so is not just he and his pseudo scientific personal world,
there is actual evidence that support his theories and suggest that as
the logical explanation.

I'm also aware that we, as humans, have limited resources to know what
really happened or will happen in terms of millions/billions of years,
we may be getting to what it happened but maybe is just a fraction of
the explanation and/or a fraction for sure of what things influenced as
factors for such conclusions and further and more complete answers will
come in time completing/correcting current explanations.

If you know a better plce for astronomy videos, for free, I'd appreciate
the link(s) and visit them right away, mean while his theories makes
perfect sense to me.