POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Excuseme... Have you met Dr. Rhawn Joseph, Ph.D ? : Re: Excuseme... Have you met Dr. Rhawn Joseph, Ph.D ? Server Time
29 Sep 2024 23:28:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Excuseme... Have you met Dr. Rhawn Joseph, Ph.D ?
From: andrel
Date: 5 Mar 2009 16:30:06
Message: <49B04457.6030706@hotmail.com>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByUod2VmBQY&eurl=http://brainmind.com/OriginsofLife.html

>>> good enough?
>>
>> Nope. The guy does not know his basic facts and merely uses a strawman
>> approach to show off his 'superior intelligence'.
>
> Then: http://brainmind.com/Mars.html

Sorry, I have not been able to listen to this guy for more than a few
minutes because of all the uninformed nonsense this guy is telling, so I
won't try this one.

> You're just criticizing here,

Yes, deliberately. And I advised you to go out and find the real info.

> not making much sense justifying your
> point of view,

yes, deliberately.

> this guy makes *A LOT* more sense than you.

He makes sense in that he is able to construct a consistent story.
Unfortunately his story mainly consists of attacking other ideas by
misrepresenting them. He probably could have been a great writer of
science if he would have read some relevant literature and tried to tell
what we really know and think in stead of just wanting to tell how he
thinks things should be.

I don't have much time today but if you want I'll dissect the first 5
minutes or so of the origins of life video and tell you what is, to the
best of *my* knowledge, the actual state of knowledge, somewhere over
the weekend. But of course I'd prefer it if you did your own research. ;)