POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : top 2000 music Server Time
30 Sep 2024 11:18:22 EDT (-0400)
  top 2000 music (Message 1 to 10 of 40)
From: andrel
Subject: top 2000 music
Date: 26 Dec 2008 04:58:09
Message: <4954AB10.3060202@hotmail.com>
I intended to tell you about it before it started, but time flies..
We have started again with our yearly tradition of the top 2000. It
started tonight at midnight and will continue until dec 31 midnight.
And they will play ever song. Now listening to nr 1832 Whitney Houston-
The greatest love of all. (Not my choice but there are people that like
it).

There is some Dutch but it is mainly mainstream. (With comparatively
little of my favorite artists ;) )

It is broadcasted also on the internet via: http://top2008.radio2.nl/
with a button labeled 'luister live' (listen live).

our top 10 for this year (that nobody will be listening to):

10	U2                      One
9	Guns n' Roses           November rain
8	Alan Parsons Project    Old and wise
7	Animals                 The house of the rising sun
6	Meat Loaf               Paradise by the dashboard light
5	Led Zeppelin            Stairway to heaven
4	Deep Purple             Child in time
3	Boudewijn de Groot      Avond
2	Eagles                  Hotel California
1	Queen                   Bohemian rhapsody

Post a reply to this message