POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : The decline of mindpower Server Time
1 Oct 2024 09:24:18 EDT (-0400)
  The decline of mindpower (Message 41 to 50 of 138)
From: Mueen Nawaz
Subject: Re: The decline of mindpower
Date: 4 Jul 2008 11:59:54
Message: <486e48fa$1@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
> task, they *don't want* to do that. They completely reject the notion.
> It's like they had some kind of fear or phobia, and they like to hide
> behind their "I'm not good at math" defense. Any explanations or attempts

	It is - at least it's classified as a "learning disorder" in some
places. It's called math anxiety. It's probably always placed into their
heads via society (e.g. really bad math teachers and fellow students who
tend to equate intelligence with mathematical ability).

--
A Mexican newspaper reports that bored Royal Air Force pilots stationed
on the Falkland Islands have devised what they consider a marvelous new

                    /  \/  \ u e e n     /  \/  a w a z
                                    anl

Post a reply to this message