POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Very clever Flash puzzle game Server Time
1 Oct 2024 05:16:20 EDT (-0400)
  Very clever Flash puzzle game (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Darren New
Subject: Very clever Flash puzzle game
Date: 12 May 2008 21:27:31
Message: <4828ee83$1@news.povray.org>
http://www.vivalagames.com/play/chronotron/fullscreen.php

Me likes.
--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     "That's pretty. Where's that?"
          "It's the Age of Channelwood."

From: Slime
Subject: Re: Very clever Flash puzzle game
Date: 12 May 2008 23:18:59
Message: <482908a3$1@news.povray.org>
It reminds me of this, which is awesome (give it at least a few minutes to
figure out what's going on):
http://www.freegamesnews.com/en/games/2008/Cursor10alt.html

It also reminds me of "Braid", a game that recently came out, I think, on
xbox live arcade.

 - Slime
 [ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]

Post a reply to this message

From: scott
Date: 13 May 2008 03:24:06
Message: <48294216$1@news.povray.org>
> http://www.vivalagames.com/play/chronotron/fullscreen.php
>
> Me likes.

Nice, although in Level 10 although my first self presses one of the
switches, in the second run the first self seems to miss the switch.... hmm.

Post a reply to this message

> Nice, although in Level 10 although my first self presses one of the
> switches, in the second run the first self seems to miss the switch....
> hmm.

There's definitely something buggy with the game on my machine.  For some
reason there is some very slight changing of the timings when you go back in
time more and more.  FOr instance, where go 2 walks across a bridge lowered
by go 1, it works fine for go 3, but then for some reason on go 4 the guy
tries to walk across the bridge slightly before it has been lowered??
Weird.

Post a reply to this message

> There's definitely something buggy with the game on my machine.  For some
> reason there is some very slight changing of the timings when you go back in
> time more and more.  FOr instance, where go 2 walks across a bridge lowered
> by go 1, it works fine for go 3, but then for some reason on go 4 the guy
> tries to walk across the bridge slightly before it has been lowered??
> Weird.

  Must be dependent on the architecture because that doesn't happen to me.

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message