POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Fundamenal OS wrongness Server Time
1 Oct 2024 07:24:00 EDT (-0400)
  Fundamenal OS wrongness (Message 1 to 9 of 9)
From: Darren New
Subject: Fundamenal OS wrongness
Date: 22 Apr 2008 18:38:48
Message: <480e68f8@news.povray.org>
There's something fundamentally wrong with your OS architecture when
copying a directory full of files from one drive to another makes your
hardware-accelerated mouse cursor so jittery it's literally unusable.
Sheesh.

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     "That's pretty. Where's that?"

> There's something fundamentally wrong with your OS architecture when
> copying a directory full of files from one drive to another makes your
> hardware-accelerated mouse cursor so jittery it's literally unusable.
> Sheesh.

  Are you sure it's a problem with the OS and not the hardware?

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message