POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I found this interesting Server Time
2 Oct 2024 02:21:39 EDT (-0400)
  I found this interesting (Message 85 to 94 of 154)
From: Gilles Tran
Subject: Re: I found this interesting
Date: 8 Apr 2008 07:51:22
Message: <47fb5c3a@news.povray.org>

47fb4807$1@news.povray.org...
> Heh. A guy at school claimed to be able to fly - but only when nobody is
> looking.

A new batch.

G.

--
**********************
http://www.oyonale.com

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'invisibleme_6.jpg' (85 KB) Download 'invisibleme_7.jpg' (90 KB) Download 'invisibleme_8.jpg' (70 KB)

Preview of image 'invisibleme_6.jpg'
invisibleme_6.jpg

Preview of image 'invisibleme_7.jpg'
invisibleme_7.jpg