POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I found this interesting : Re: I found this interesting Server Time
2 Oct 2024 04:20:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I found this interesting
From: Darren New
Date: 8 Apr 2008 13:44:03
Message: <47fbaee3@news.povray.org>
Gilles Tran wrote:
> A new batch.

Pisser!

I went to school with a guy named Kent Clark. And yes, he grew up on a
farm, had glasses with thick black rims, all that stuff.

We joined a gym together, and after a few months when we realized it was
actually showing, he went out and bought a cape, which he took care to
always take with him when he went to pick up his dry cleaning, so he
could slip it between the clothes and let it hang out the bottom as he
carried it back into his apartment.

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     "That's pretty. Where's that?"