POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : T-Shirt Server Time
1 Oct 2024 13:20:07 EDT (-0400)
  T-Shirt (Message 11 to 20 of 30)
From: Michael Zier
Subject: Re: T-Shirt
Date: 4 Apr 2008 07:38:01
Message: <47f62129$1@news.povray.org>
Am Fri, 04 Apr 2008 13:33:31 +0100 schrieb Invisible:

> As infinite as the vastness of space... so is this newgroup post in
> degrees or worthlessness. :-P

Let me guess.. you just found the commentary area in Concerned?

Post a reply to this message

From: Invisible
Date: 4 Apr 2008 07:56:38
Message: <47f62586$1@news.povray.org>
Michael Zier wrote:

> Let me guess.. you just found the commentary area in Concerned?

Nooo.... I found it ages ago. It just seemed appropriate here. :-P

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/

From: Invisible
Date: 4 Apr 2008 08:01:46
Message: <47f626ba$1@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:
>> It would just be nice if now and then I could do something that
>> actually *impresses* somebody...
>
> I was impressed, I'd have no idea where to start writing something like
> that.  Haskell programs just confuse me :-S

I find it "interesting" that somebody who can comprehend something is
complex and counterintuitive as electrical engineering would be baffled
by something as simple and logical as Haskell. But there we are...

Hmm, now I just find myself doubting my Haskell exposition skills. :-S

Anyway, it least *somebody* was moderately impressed with something I
did. Even if I did copy the algorithm out of a book...

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/