POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : T-Shirt : Re: T-Shirt Server Time
1 Oct 2024 15:23:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: T-Shirt
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 4 Apr 2008 08:37:38
Message: <47f62f22$1@news.povray.org>

47f618fd$1@news.povray.org...

> It's like, the other day I build a logic predicate solver. I was really
> excited. I mentioned it here, and one person told me that I can't spell
> "cleaver", and another told me I'd reinvented Prolog. Yay for me. :-\

You just can't expect people to heap praise on you on the interwebs because
you did something interesting, period. And the ability to appreciate the
greatness of a "logic predicate solver" (whatever that is) isn't exactly
mainstream, even for this group. Now, if you had a side business selling
Star Wars figurines made from your own dried boogers, you'd have a better
feedback for sure :D

> It would just be nice if now and then I could do something that actually
> *impresses* somebody...

Well, start by using a spell-checker and double-checking everything you
write for factual accuracy. If your fly is wide open, people are going to
notice *** that *** instead of admiring your gorgeous Armani suit ;)

G.