POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : T-Shirt : Re: T-Shirt Server Time
1 Oct 2024 15:23:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: T-Shirt
From: triple r
Date: 4 Apr 2008 08:20:01
Message: <web.47f62aa2de1cdd62ae42298f0@news.povray.org>
Invisible <voi### [at] devnull> wrote:

> It's like, the other day I build a logic predicate solver. I was really
> excited. I mentioned it here, and one person told me that I can't spell
> "cleaver", and another told me I'd reinvented Prolog. Yay for me. :-\
>
> It would just be nice if now and then I could do something that actually
> *impresses* somebody...

I was impressed too, but I usually only poke my head in around here long enough
for people to say, "Who was that guy?" so I didn't say anything.  Maybe try
turning a project into people something people can use.  Put the ball in
someone else's court, then you don't have to worry about, "Now what?"

 - Ricky