POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A practical matter Server Time
1 Oct 2024 15:19:31 EDT (-0400)
  A practical matter (Message 7 to 16 of 26)
<<< Previous 6 Messages Goto Latest 10 Messages Next 10 Messages >>>
From: Nicolas Alvarez
Subject: Re: A practical matter
Date: 3 Apr 2008 14:30:55
Message: <47f5306f@news.povray.org>

> Do any of you fine gentlemen have any idea where I can look next? There
> really don't appear to by any unexplored areas *large* enough to house a
> drive...

Have you seen iPod dissection pictures? You don't know how small hard
drives can be.

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 3 Apr 2008 15:07:02
Message: <47f538e6$1@news.povray.org>
Nicolas Alvarez wrote:

> Have you seen iPod dissection pictures? You don't know how small hard
> drives can be.

Yeah, but 10 years ago?

Post a reply to this message

From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 3 Apr 2008 15:07:38
Message: <47f5390a@news.povray.org>
Doctor John wrote:

> Looking at this page
> http://h18000.www1.hp.com/products/quickspecs/10695_div/10695_div.html#Storage
> It looks as if its just in front of the CD drive

Wow... it *really* doesn't look like there's anywhere near enough space
there...

And also, I'll have to take the main casing apart to get at that. *sigh*

Post a reply to this message