POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A practical matter : Re: A practical matter Server Time
1 Oct 2024 09:25:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A practical matter
From: Nicolas Alvarez
Date: 3 Apr 2008 15:10:20
Message: <47f539ac$1@news.povray.org>

> And also, I'll have to take the main casing apart to get at that. *sigh*

Post pictures.

"Pictures of people unpacking boxes of hardware is the new geek porn."

I think it applies to people putting hardware apart too. I mean,
everyone here has surely seen the insides of a desktop PC, but not
everyone has seen the insides of a laptop in person (or an iPod; that's
why there are dissection pics on the net for every single iPod model).