POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A practical matter : Re: A practical matter Server Time
1 Oct 2024 15:20:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A practical matter
From: Invisible
Date: 4 Apr 2008 03:33:24
Message: <47f5e7d4$1@news.povray.org>
scott wrote:

> Man where did you find that?  Just put the whole thing in a bonfire
> somewhere!

Actually, I was thinking, if I burry it in, say, 5 Kg or thermite and
light the sucker... in a few moments' time the entire chasis should be a
pool of molten steel. I'm pretty sure there won't be too many magnetic
domains intact on the surface of the platters - if endeed those surfaces
stille exist.

On the other hand... where would I buy thermite from?

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/