POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : While riding on public transit... Server Time
1 Oct 2024 13:17:15 EDT (-0400)
  While riding on public transit... (Message 97 to 106 of 106)
From: Darren New
Subject: Re: While riding on public transit...
Date: 21 Apr 2008 01:40:14
Message: <480c28be$1@news.povray.org>
Gail Shaw wrote:
> Where's that one? I seem to have somehow missed it...

In the p.o-t.fan.haskell.bork.bork.bork group.

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     "That's pretty. Where's that?"

From: Gail Shaw
Date: 21 Apr 2008 11:30:49
Message: <480cb329@news.povray.org>
> Gail Shaw wrote:
> > Where's that one? I seem to have somehow missed it...
>
> In the p.o-t.fan.haskell.bork.bork.bork group.

Ok....
Didn't even realise more off topic newsgroups existed.

Post a reply to this message

From: Gail Shaw
Date: 21 Apr 2008 11:46:56
Message: <480cb6f0@news.povray.org>
> Gail Shaw wrote:
> > Where's that one? I seem to have somehow missed it...
>
> In the p.o-t.fan.haskell.bork.bork.bork group.

Ouch.... Nice case of willful cluelessness.
I'd offer you a hand, but you seem to be having fun...

Post a reply to this message