POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : While riding on public transit... : Re: While riding on public transit... Server Time
1 Oct 2024 15:20:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: While riding on public transit...
From: Stephen
Date: 23 Apr 2008 04:26:06
Message: <v0st04te1c5gnio8hpsbfup4vi4729e8ul@4ax.com>
On Tue, 22 Apr 2008 22:11:54 -0500, Sherry Shaw <ten### [at] aolcom>
wrote:

>Heavy sigh.  I'm hoping that things may start to look up around
>November.  At least, I'm hoping to hope.  Or something like that.

So do I.

>The really bewildering part is where he lumps me in with him and his
>rich buddies in sneering at the poor.

I don't think that he meant to I think that it was a Freudian Slip.

>I guess maybe that princely $7500
>in student loans that I'm living on for a year at a time has made me
>uppity.  ;)

Don't you know that there are whole villages in Africa that would love
to have so much to live on? :)

It doesn't seem a lot to live on in America.
--

Regards
     Stephen