POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : While riding on public transit... : Re: While riding on public transit... Server Time
1 Oct 2024 15:21:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: While riding on public transit...
From: Sherry Shaw
Date: 22 Apr 2008 23:11:57
Message: <480ea8fd@news.povray.org>
Stephen wrote:

> Seriously they are always like that. When our Mrs T was in power it
> was the same over here. When there is a far right government in power
> more crawl out of the woodwork than you would imagine was possible.

Heavy sigh.  I'm hoping that things may start to look up around
November.  At least, I'm hoping to hope.  Or something like that.

The really bewildering part is where he lumps me in with him and his
rich buddies in sneering at the poor.  I guess maybe that princely $7500
in student loans that I'm living on for a year at a time has made me
uppity.  ;)

--Sherry Shaw

--
#macro T(E,N)sphere{x,.4rotate z*E*60translate y*N pigment{wrinkles scale
.3}finish{ambient 1}}#end#local I=0;#while(I<5)T(I,1)T(1-I,-1)#local I=I+