POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Yet another Doctor John rant Server Time
2 Oct 2024 00:17:46 EDT (-0400)
  Yet another Doctor John rant (Message 61 to 70 of 143)
From: Orchid XP v8
Subject: Re: Yet another Doctor John rant
Date: 31 Mar 2008 15:07:55
Message: <47f1449b$1@news.povray.org>
>> Damn - what on earth could you possibly use 1 TB of disk for?? o_O
>
> http://cad-comic.com/comic.php?d=20030103
> Last panel.

170 GB of porn?? o_O

But... porn files are always compressed to a mess of pink pixelly bits
so it downloads faster... to actually fill *one* GB of space wit- uh,
never mind...

> Or, yeah, illegal downloads. (Those are overlapping categories anyway.)

Hmm. Indeed.

> Or how about PNGs from every single POV-Ray animation you do, including
> test renders? :)

Well, given that a typical PNG file is between 1 KB and 500 KB,
that's... A LOT OF FREAKIN' FRAMES!!

Post a reply to this message