POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.object-collection : Yes-library Server Time
17 Apr 2024 22:08:05 EDT (-0400)
  Yes-library (Message 11 to 20 of 34)
From: Cousin Ricky
Subject: Re: Yes-library
Date: 23 Feb 2023 19:48:16
Message: <63f80950$1@news.povray.org>
On 2023-02-23 19:44 (-4), Bald Eagle wrote:
> Cousin Ricky <ric### [at] yahoocom> wrote:
>
>> I did decide to search the Bible for myself, ...
>> (Your translation may vary.)
>

> Steven Anderson of the Faithful Word Baptist Church has a very interesting video
> about why he's a KJV-only church, and why the other versions are less ...
> reliable.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Even if I couldn't figure out on my own that biblical scholarship has
advanced greatly since 1611, I'm not inclined to listen to that hateful
bigot.  How hateful is he?  He's been banned from many countries,
including homophobic countries like Jamaica.  If he utters something
true by sheer accident, I'll surely hear it from someone else more
trustworthy.

On a tangential note, it appears the the Web portal disregards the
Followup-To header.

Post a reply to this message