POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.object-collection : Yes-library : Re: Yes-library Server Time
30 Apr 2024 20:11:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Yes-library
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 23 Feb 2023 21:50:00
Message: <web.63f8251d7f2904311f9dae3025979125@news.povray.org>

> BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

^ (knew that was coming  ;) )

> Even if I couldn't figure out on my own that biblical scholarship has
> advanced greatly since 1611, I'm not inclined to listen to that hateful
> bigot.  How hateful is he?  He's been banned from many countries,
> including homophobic countries like Jamaica.

I watch all of them - I don't much care what anyone else says.
Steven Anderson
Roger Jimenez
Vernon Coleman
Walter Vieth
Brother Nathaniel
David Wood
.... dozens of others

I skim through so much content and not much really gets filtered except if I
find the presentation annoying or if I'm short on time or bored.  I might speed
up a video to max speed or skip ahead every few minutes to get through most of
the filler.

If I don't agree with something someone says, or the beliefs they hold -
whatever.
I don't really get in a twist over very much of anything.

We had Fred Phelps' people from Westboro Baptist Church at U of MD outside the
student union for a few days - way back when...  The whole 9 yards with the big
posters and everything.  I was just like, "yep."   Then I went to lunch and got
on with my day.  I had a lot of time-consuming chemistry sh*t to do, and I was
burning daylight.

But y'know - that's just me.