POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.object-collection : Category suggestion: Games Server Time
29 Mar 2024 02:29:38 EDT (-0400)
  Category suggestion: Games (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Warp
Subject: Category suggestion: Games
Date: 13 Mar 2008 14:31:13
Message: <47d98101@news.povray.org>
When I submitted my chess include file I noticed that the list of
categories seemed to lack any category even remotely related to games
(such as board games). I think it may be a good idea to add that.

  (And could someone add that category to my submission, if the category
is added?-) )

--
                                                          - Warp

Post a reply to this message

>  When I submitted my chess include file I noticed that the list of
> categories seemed to lack any category even remotely related to games
> (such as board games). I think it may be a good idea to add that.
>
>  (And could someone add that category to my submission, if the category
> is added?-) )
>
> --
>                                                          - Warp

Sure.
I've added a Games category with a Board Games sub-category.
I've added your excellent Chess board and Goban boards to it.

Regards,
Chris B.

Post a reply to this message