POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.object-collection : Category suggestion: Games : Re: Category suggestion: Games Server Time
20 Apr 2024 03:56:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Category suggestion: Games
From: Nicolas Alvarez
Date: 13 Mar 2008 19:32:35
Message: <47d9c7a3@news.povray.org>
Warp escribió:
> Chris B <nom### [at] nomailcom> wrote:
>> I've added your excellent Chess board and Goban boards to it.
>
>   Could you change the case of WarpGoban.inc to the original, please?-)
>
>   (I'm currently working on cleaning up my Rubik's Revenge include file,
> plus adding support for creating a Rubik's Cube with it, both easily
> settable with a string using established rotation notation. Look forward
> to it. :) )

Yay, my sister didn't shut down the computer yet. *copies some files*

Wow that's a lot of include dependencies... Wow that's a complex test
scene...

Okay, I re-wrote a test scene:
http://www.pastebin.ca/941865

And the resulting animation:
http://stuff.povaddict.com.ar/pov/rubik_sample2.avi

Are you interested in the code? :) It really needs cleanup, I haven't
touched it for around three years.