POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.object-collection : Category suggestion: Games : Re: Category suggestion: Games Server Time
26 Apr 2024 01:07:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Category suggestion: Games
From: Warp
Date: 13 Mar 2008 18:41:29
Message: <47d9bba8@news.povray.org>
Chris B <nom### [at] nomailcom> wrote:
> I've added your excellent Chess board and Goban boards to it.

  Could you change the case of WarpGoban.inc to the original, please?-)

  (I'm currently working on cleaning up my Rubik's Revenge include file,
plus adding support for creating a Rubik's Cube with it, both easily
settable with a string using established rotation notation. Look forward
to it. :) )

--
                                                          - Warp