POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Stains Server Time
4 Sep 2024 16:14:24 EDT (-0400)
  Stains (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Jkior
Subject: Stains
Date: 30 Sep 2002 12:15:08
Message: <web.3d9877d4c1649b9311db98c50@news.povray.org>
What would be the best way to create water stains on a surface? I haven't
been able to find any way to locate them in a specific location; it seems
to me that the best way will be an image maps, but I'd rather generate
them, since I want it to be different stains down a tunnel - many blocks,
many stains, which will be tiresome to create as an image map.

Thanks!

Jkior

Post a reply to this message