POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Where did THAT come from...? Server Time
28 Apr 2024 17:14:21 EDT (-0400)
  Where did THAT come from...? (Message 1 to 10 of 13)
From: Bald Eagle
Subject: Where did THAT come from...?
Date: 25 Mar 2014 18:17:10
Message: <53320066$1@news.povray.org>
I'm trying to hunt down the origin of an unexpected black box in a scene.

Is there something like Trace() that I can use to find out where the
object in question is defined?  I don't care if there are 7 different
objects overlapping, at least I'd know which 7 to look into...

Post a reply to this message