POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Window-Lighting Server Time
5 Sep 2024 00:14:18 EDT (-0400)
  Window-Lighting (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Florian Brucker
Subject: Window-Lighting
Date: 24 Jun 2002 06:34:01
Message: <3d16f599@news.povray.org>
hey guys!

i've got a question concerning lighting:
i've got a scene with some houses, all of them are seen from quite a
distance. the scene is kind of dark (evening/night) and so, one should see
the bright windows of the houses. i now wonder how i should create this
brightness. putting a light behind each window seems far too much to me, so
i thought about giving the windows a certain amount of ambience light. or is
there another, better solution for this problem?

thanks a lot,
florian

Post a reply to this message