POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Interior of a Beer glas Server Time
5 Sep 2024 12:19:55 EDT (-0400)
  Interior of a Beer glas (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Robert Günther
Subject: Interior of a Beer glas
Date: 6 Apr 2001 08:08:08
Message: <3ACDB1CE.6EE82243@exmail.de>
Hi,
i`ve modeled a beer glas with moray, using a rotational sweep. Now i
want to fil it with something, beer for instance ;). Do i have to model
the correct counterpart of the interior of the glas and give it the
desired texture, or is there an easier way to do this? As far as i know,
csg doesn`t work with this kind of objects (sweeps).

Hope, this is the right group, I think it is not moray specific.

best wishes,

Robert

Post a reply to this message