POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Polygons in a 3D plane? Server Time
5 Sep 2024 12:17:55 EDT (-0400)
  Polygons in a 3D plane? (Message 1 to 7 of 7)
From: Snowman
Subject: Polygons in a 3D plane?
Date: 11 Mar 2001 18:59:54
Message: <3aac117a$1@news.povray.org>
In POV-Ray, you are allowed to input 3 coordinates when using the triangle
function. Thus, the triangle can be rotated and placed in any three
dimensional plane without using the rotate function.
Can you do the same to a polygon so that it lies in any plane you choose. I
have tried doing this without success so far. I understand that all the
points would need to fall on that plane.
Thanks for the help.

Post a reply to this message