POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Testing pictures of animation Server Time
5 Sep 2024 04:14:25 EDT (-0400)
  Testing pictures of animation (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Martin Thoma
Subject: Testing pictures of animation
Date: 30 Nov 2001 09:17:35
Message: <3C0794BB.604598E0@radiok2r.de>
Hello!

I want to make an animation with different objects- and
camera-positions. Whats the best way to test siglne pictures out of the
animation? Okay, you could edit povray.ini and then redeclare the
animation-variables:
Initial_Frame = 10
Final_Frame = 10
Initial_Clock = 0.5
Final_Clock = 0.5

Is there a more comfortable way to do this?

Martin

Post a reply to this message

... maybe use the commandline-switch "+k" ....
after this you can specify the clockvalue ...

that's how I do it ...

--
Jan Walzer <jan### [at] lzernet>

Post a reply to this message