POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : getting the table's shadows on the wall Server Time
5 Sep 2024 08:21:28 EDT (-0400)
  getting the table's shadows on the wall (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
From: Wade
Subject: getting the table's shadows on the wall
Date: 10 Sep 2001 19:11:29
Message: <3b9d48a1$1@news.povray.org>
How do I get the table's shadows on the back wall?  here's my code:

#include "colors.inc"
#include "woods.inc"

background {color White}

light_source{
 0*x
 color 1
 area_light
 <8,0,0> <0,0,8>
 8, 8
 adaptive 0
 jitter
 translate <40,180,40>
}

camera {
 location <0, 0, 11>
 look_at 0
 angle 40
}

// Right Wall

box{
 <-1.5,-2.1,-1.5>,<1.5,2,6>
 inverse
 texture{
  pigment{
   color 1-(1-Khaki)*.490
  }
  normal{
   wrinkles 0.2
  }
  }
 scale <0.1, 1.5, 3.5>
 translate <-2.938508, 0, .140896>
}
// Left Wall

box{
 <-1.5,-2.1,-1.5>,<1.5,2,6>
 inverse
 texture{
  pigment{
   color 1-(1-Khaki)*.490
  }
  normal{
   wrinkles 0.2
  }
  }
 scale <0.1, 1.5, 3.5>
 translate <2.938508, 0, .140896>
}
// back wall

box{
 <-1.5,-2.1,-1.5>,<1.5,2,6>
 inverse
 texture{
  pigment{
   color 1-(1-Khaki)*.490
  }
  normal{
   wrinkles 0.2
  }
  }
  scale <3.5, 1.86, 0.1>
 translate <0,0,-6.838508>
}

// The floor

#declare light_wood= pigment {P_WoodGrain7A  color_map {M_Wood7A} }
#declare  dark_wood= pigment {P_WoodGrain14A color_map {M_Wood14A} }

#declare board_length= 1.5;
#declare board_width= 0.25;

box{
 <2.938508,0,6.838508>,<-2.938508,0,-6.838508>
 pigment{
  gradient y triangle_wave
  pigment_map {
   [0.0 light_wood ]
   [1.0 dark_wood ]
  }
  warp{
   repeat board_length*z offset 0.37*y
  }
  warp{
   repeat board_width*x offset board_length*5/2*z
  }
 }
 normal {
  boxed
  slope_map {
   [0.5 <1,0>]
   [1.0 <0,0>]
  }
  bump_size 0.1
  scale <board_width,1,board_length>
  warp{
   repeat board_length*z
  }
  warp{
   repeat board_width*x offset board_length/2*z
  }
 }
translate y*-2.0185
scale <1.3,0,1.22>
}

// The ceiling

box{
 <2.938508,0,6.838508>,<-2.938508,0,-6.838508>
 texture{
  pigment{
   color 1-(1-Khaki)*.49000245
  }