POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : getting the table's shadows on the wall : Re: getting the table's shadows on the wall Server Time
5 Sep 2024 06:19:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: getting the table's shadows on the wall
From: Bob H
Date: 11 Sep 2001 20:22:39
Message: <3b9eaacf@news.povray.org>
"Wade" <Zav### [at] aolcom> wrote in message news:3b9d7d74@news.povray.org...
>   Maybe you do, but
> > since you seem new to it I have to think maybe you don't know what
you're
> > doing.  :-)
>

> it's my very 1st scene ever.  plus I didn't understand Warp or you were
> saying.  Sorry I will ask more questions.

Nah, don't be sorry.  I should be for maybe sounding like you weren't
listening to us instead of having trouble understanding things.
It's been so long ago since I began using POV (8 years!) I hardly know
anymore what it's like to start out in it.  But I think Ron is very right in
that I too will never really master POV-Ray.
Besides, answers need questions (?) :-)

Bob H.