POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : POV-Ray v. Blender Server Time
5 Sep 2024 10:32:20 EDT (-0400)
  POV-Ray v. Blender (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: Daniel Lin
Subject: POV-Ray v. Blender
Date: 29 Apr 2001 01:59:51
Message: <3aebadd7@news.povray.org>
I've just gotten started with POV-Ray, and I'm sorta getting the hang of it.
Before POV-Ray, I downloaded Blender, immediately got intimidated by the
interface, and quit.  What are some pros/cons between POV-Ray and Blender?
The reason I'm starting to do 3D rendering is that I like photography, but
there are some things that you can't (or aren't allowed) to create/set up in
the real world.  With that in mind, would it be worth my while to learn how
to use Blender?  Of course, it would be expected that the replies to this
might be a little biased, but that's ok :).
BTW, where would I post any feature requests or ideas for POV-Ray that I
might have?
Thanks in advance.

Post a reply to this message