POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : pipe Server Time
5 Sep 2024 16:16:02 EDT (-0400)
  pipe (Message 1 to 10 of 10)
Subject: pipe
Date: 16 Sep 2000 19:16:48
Message: <39c3ff60@news.povray.org>
does anyone know how to make a bent cylinder I am trying to make a bent pipe
with different angles in it

Post a reply to this message

From: Peter Popov
Subject: Re: pipe
Date: 16 Sep 2000 22:09:00
Message: <4m98ssojai0n8svjfiol3uao31n9tg0aon@4ax.com>

<fir### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:

>does anyone know how to make a bent cylinder I am trying to make a bent pipe
>with different angles in it

Chris Colefax' object bender comes to mind. Or if you have MegaPOV,
you can use a sphere sweep. If you don't have it, you can make your
own sphere_sweep by, well, sweeping a sphere along a path by means of
a #while loop.

Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
Personal e-mail : pet### [at] usanet