POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : saving generated images Server Time
5 Sep 2024 12:21:49 EDT (-0400)
  saving generated images (Message 1 to 8 of 8)
From: Kaganovich
Subject: saving generated images
Date: 7 Aug 2000 18:05:57
Message: <398f32c5@news.povray.org>
I know that POV-ray saves the .bmp, or .png files of rendered scenes in
the directory of the original .pov files.  I also know how to create a
default folder for images.  But is there a way to get POV-ray to prompt
me where to save the image every time I render a scene?  Or can I make
it work like bCAD: render the scene without saving the image and let me
decide whether to save it as a file or not.

Post a reply to this message