POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : StarWars Naboo Fighter Server Time
6 Sep 2024 00:22:09 EDT (-0400)
  StarWars Naboo Fighter (Message 1 to 10 of 11)
From: Clint007
Subject: StarWars Naboo Fighter
Date: 31 Jul 1999 01:24:58
Message: <37A17573.68EAD3D1@postoffice2.bellatlantic.net>
How would I create a 3-D model (futuristic "star-fighter").  Instead of
starting from scratch, I
would like to start with an existing model (such as a StarWars Naboo
Fighter).  Can I start with digital pictures of a physical model and/or
a series of "wire cross-sections" that I create from measuring a
physical model? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Post a reply to this message

Cli### [at] postoffice2bellatlanticnet wrote:

> How would I create a 3-D model (futuristic "star-fighter").  Instead of
> starting from scratch, I
> would like to start with an existing model (such as a StarWars Naboo
> Fighter).  Can I start with digital pictures of a physical model and/or
> a series of "wire cross-sections" that I create from measuring a
> physical model? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

You can click on the link below to download a pov model of the naboo fighter:

http://www.geocities.com/Pentagon/Quarters/4888/Naboo_fighter.zip

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net