POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : The co-ordinate system Server Time
6 Sep 2024 04:22:51 EDT (-0400)
  The co-ordinate system (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: I Chuprov
Subject: The co-ordinate system
Date: 19 Mar 1999 19:21:24
Message: <36f2ea04.0@news.povray.org>
Hi

I'm still having a little difficulty understanding the co-ordinate system in
POV-Ray.
I understand about the X, Y, Z axis and the left hand rotation thingy.
What I don't understand, is how to use the co-ordinate system to place
objects!
I'm always using trial and error to place objects, especially when I want to
centre the object (e.g. a text object).

Is there some easier way of placing objects??

Thanks,
Igor
--
Hinki's Place