POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : SOR weird effects Server Time
6 Sep 2024 04:22:03 EDT (-0400)
  SOR weird effects (Message 1 to 6 of 6)
From: Leroy Whetstone
Subject: SOR weird effects
Date: 5 Mar 1999 02:31:25
Message: <36DFA417.5B9CBA2@ipa.net>
I'm a newbe to POV and have lots of fun learning it. My question is
this: The SOR object don't want to close at the ends.Is this a bug? I
made a simple object. At some angles the top seems close.Then just
moving the camera a little it opens up. I realy like one test where half
the hole shadows like closed and you could still see the hole.

Post a reply to this message