POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Using POVray in C++ programming? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 12:13:22 EDT (-0400)
  Using POVray in C++ programming? (Message 1 to 4 of 4)
From: piks-bed
Subject: Using POVray in C++ programming?
Date: 1 Aug 1998 12:35:57
Message: <35C336E2.3EEE@inav.net>
Okay, I am very new at this stuff..
   I am producing a 3-d game for the PC in C++ language. Since in most
of the books I have read, they tell me that ray-tracing is the best for
graphics wise (fast).  This is where I need help.  HOw do I use the
POVray images I create in C++???

BTW: The game is going to RPG with the genre of
     gothic horror..

If possible please e-mail me at Cod### [at] yahoocom

Post a reply to this message