POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Where is POV-Ray3 Mac ReadMe ASCII TEXT? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 12:11:17 EDT (-0400)
  Where is POV-Ray3 Mac ReadMe ASCII TEXT? (Message 1 to 5 of 5)
From: Masahiro Yokota
Subject: Where is POV-Ray3 Mac ReadMe ASCII TEXT?
Date: 10 Sep 1998 03:16:42
Message: <35F7ED5C.2395D804@po.teleway.ne.jp>
Hello!

I'm a Japanese POV-Mac beginner.
I'm looking for a ASCII TEXT version (not eDOC srd file) "POV-Ray3 Mac ReadMe" file.
So, I want read carefuly and translate it.

If somebody know, let me please.

 Masahiro Yokota <mas### [at] inamecom>
 WWW    <http://www.teleway.ne.jp/~masah/>

From: Thorsten Froehlich
Subject: Re: Where is POV-Ray3 Mac ReadMe ASCII TEXT?
Date: 11 Sep 1998 00:04:05
Message: <35f89325.0@news.povray.org>
>I'm a Japanese POV-Mac beginner.
>I'm looking for a ASCII TEXT version (not eDOC srd file) "POV-Ray3 Mac ReadMe" file.
>So, I want read carefuly and translate it.
>
>If somebody know, let me please.

Sorry, it is not available. However, you can print the eDoc file as well so there is
no need for the ASCII text, and please note that the read me in POV-Ray 3.1 (currently
in beta stage) will use styled text and cannot be made into a (good looking) ASCII
text.

If you have further questions, please e-mail us at pov### [at] compuservecom.

Thorsten

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany

Post a reply to this message